Looking for a gift for the girl who has everything? Or do you need to give ideas to someone who is asking you what you want this year? My gift guide is here to save the day. These are some of my favorite products that I have or that are on the top of my list this year. Enjoy!
- Perfume: My Favorite perfume is Armani Code Satin. It smells divine!
- Bath Bombs: Lush Cosmetics has an amazing selection…along with some of the best bath bombs out there!
- Statement Earrings: I am in love with these Kendra Scott Earrings that I got for Christmas this year.
- Candles: You can never go wrong with a Bath and Body Works 3 wick candles. My favorite scents are Mohagony Teakwood and Eucalyptus.
- Pajamas: These Victoria Secret PJs are super cute and comfy!
- LipSense: The smudge-proof, Kissproof, 18-hour lip wear that is a must for the girl on the go! You can message me to order!
- Planner Accessories: If your girl loves writing in her planner, then get her a new set of stickers and pens. Hobby Lobby and Michaels have a lot of options.
- Fuzzy Sock/House Shoes: You can never have too many pairs! These lovely house shoe boots are on sale at Target.
- Tote bag: A new bag is the ultimate way to a girl’s heart. This adorable bag from OldNavy is super cute and affordable.
- Makeup Brushes: A new set of makeup brushes will make her day. EcoTools and Real Techniques are the bomb.com.
- Statement Sweatshirt: These are all the rage right now. I wear this “But First, Champagne” hoodie from Target all the time!!
- Blanket Scarf: Warm, Cozy, and Adorable. Get this one on Amazon!
- Coffee Mug: Find one that is personalized for your girl… the girl boss, nurse, or teacher… or one that describes her love for coffee. Throw in a Starbucks gift card and you are golden! Etsy has a lot of options.
- Wallet or Wristlet: I am in love with my pink Kate Spade Wallet. Shoot for something that is both functional and cute!
Happy Valentine’s Day!